BLS Provider - Kansas City (Replaces BLS for Healthcare Providers - New or Renewal "CLASSROOM" Student manual available at class. Note: Nothing is shipped with this order!
Kansas City Area - firstname.lastname@example.org
St Louis Area - email@example.com
BLS - Instructor-Led Training
The AHA’s new BLS Course has been updated to include science and education from the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. It teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on high-quality CPR and team dynamics.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
• All of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
• Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
• Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
• The importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• The technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants